I now understand why spring is Brian's favorite season. For as long as we have known each other we have battled back and forth about which season is the better- spring or fall. But I have officially changed my mind. Apparently I have lived in enough places where fall lasts one week which leads to a 9 month winter. Which leads me to believe that spring really is best now. :) Shhhh don't tell Brian. Ha ha ha Just kidding.. he already knows. It's true.. I had to eat some humble pie, but it was alright, I've eaten enough of it I'm getting used to the taste. Ha ha ha
So on a very pretty day we went outside to take advantage of the cold spring day. It was pretty windy which made it pretty cold but the sun was shining which I have come to learn means it is spring. :) We were just going on a walk when Brian decided to head over to the shop to bring the baby bike out of winter slumber and give it a little run around. So we all headed over.. Madi was just thrilled to be outside and walking around. I was holding Madison when...
the best thing happened for a dad like him... as he was getting the bike ready and trying to get it to start Madi walked right up beside the bike and asked to be picked up! She wanted so badly to go for a ride with dad. He didn't say anything but I'm pretty sure he was beaming.... ha ha ha So here are a few pictures of the day..
So sad to be put down... :(
Please pick me up daddy!
They are seriously both so happy right now.. I wish you could see the emotion that they both have...
My overall conclusion - Spring makes my family oh so happy, and being able to go outside and enjoy it is the biggest, juiciest cherry on top!! ha ha
Me thinks we need to move to a place where fall is a beautiful season and not the doom that brings the lockdown of being inside...
That is so cute! You help me realize how wonderful the weather really is in Utah :) When I read you got the baby bike out I thought maybe it was Madi's little tricycle or something that was funny to see that it was Brian's baby :) Thinking you need to be coming to utah soon to see me.. Lindsay
ReplyDeletei'm sorry i comment on every post like i'm a little stalker!!! but this was adorable!! i miss my niece so much. i hope i can see her soon. and yeah, i like spring more than fall, too. it's something that just comes when you live up north with so much winter!! on an unrelated topic, brennen and i decided we wanted to visit your parents orchard. so.... whenever you're game... !!! :)
ReplyDeleteSo ive always like summer best but living here in Vegas I think I like spring just as much if not better too! It will be exciting when we can start seeing the people's faces on your blog!
ReplyDelete