This was shear boredom at the race. It was FREEZING outside and so inside my car watching people race was only fun for so long... P.S. it was brian's idea to take this picture.... I'm suppose to give him credit for it. ha ha ha
You see here my hubby outfront leading! Yay for him... Even though it ws cold he said he had a good time.
These two battled the whole race for 1st.
Someone crashed and needed the ambulance... Well after an evaluation they decided he didn't need a ride to the hospital.. Always a good thing... But on the way back to the ambulance sitting spot they got stuck!! I thought it was pretty funny!
We needed to pick up one of these cushions for my mother-in-law... Boy I tell you what, I'm not sure they could come up with a worse way to hang those things... But oh man I laughed so hard and it made a good story! It took a good 5-6 minutes to get it down!!
We were going to take pictures in one of those booth things in the mall.. but we were too cheap and decided to take a picture with my camera instead... Is that cheating?
What do ya think?? Brian's new style... Probably not... We decided he has had the same hat for so long there is no changing it now.. unfortunately not many make hats like that anymore.
Ya that's another no go....
Dear Cabela's... Thank you for the laughs and funny moments.
Ha ha ha
Well I can't post without putting some up of Madi! Here we have a future Heisman! Ha ha I'm not sure why she does this... but she does it a lot.
This was a hat we found in Sears... Now that is a cool hat... multi-functioning!!
And here we have well I'm not sure... ha ha but hopefully I'll be able to post a video and you will see how funny she can be!
oh my goodness way to get to three years!!:) and madi cracks me up, i really think her and asher would be great friends, they are both goofy!
ReplyDelete