Thursday, January 30, 2014

I wish...

I wish a lot of things. I wish I was a more faithful blogger. I wish technology was nicer to me. I wish I backed up my photos more often. Ugh. I think I am still bitter about my computer crashing and losing all my pictures and videos... Not to mention my school notes and church folders. But it's a new year and I need to do better. So here's for trying. :)
Again. 
Another year. 
Who knows maybe it will be better. :)
We had a good November and December. The holidays were great and it was nice seeing family and being our own little family. Here's the last 2 months in pics:

Meet the newest Rowe. :) this is roxy and she is a St. Bernard/ lab mix. Cute and large. :) 


This was our Christmas Eve adventure. Lots of new fluffy snow, a sled, and a ranger. Good times and lots of laughs. 


Love the outfit. :)

 Looking for the perfect launching point. 


Making Santa a plate of cookies. Notice how some are partially eaten. :)

Our Christmas tree had to be on top of a table to prevent little mason, roxy, or panda from pulling anything off. The blinds have to be pulled up a bit so mason doesn't crumple them. Someday we will be able to put things on the floor.... And it will be glorious. 
A rockin rider pony... Clipity clop, clipity clop :)

Mason's January picture. 
I'm trying to track her growth with pics. Inside the kennel is an easy way to see it. 
Masons rocking horse that happens to sing the same clipity clop song as madi's horse. Ironic... We didn't buy either of them and grandma & grandpa bought madi's for her for Christmas and gram & pappy bought masons for him for Christmas. 
Again i say... Ironic. :)
Early morning breakfast. 
Mason got his first haircut!
From this....

To this. :)

The damage. 
Making messes. :)

Good sibling bonding time. :)
This is the face he has started making recently. So hilarious. He tilts his chin up and squints his eyes and smiles really big. Makes me laugh every time. 
But it always happens fast and I still can't quite catch it. 
Just got her this sweatshirt and she loves it because of the pocket on the front. Funny funny girl. 
In the stage of "watch!! Watch!!" And when she doesn't think you are giving it enough attention, this is what happens. :)
Napping buddies



Madi still loves preschool and going to primary and learning songs. Mason is growing fast and really close to walking. He cruises on all the furniture and walls and can climb up the stairs. Down the stairs is a little sketchy. Actually down the stairs just doesn't happen on his own. It's more trectcherorous than anything. 
Brian's job is going good. We like where we live! It's in the banana belt of montana I feel! Weather has been so great this winter. I still enjoy my part time work, and we are anxiously engaged in surviving another year! :) welcome 2014!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh I can't believe how big Mason is and how cute he is! Actually I can believe that. But so awesome. And I TOTALLY support the new dog and a big dog at that! I love it. He's adorable. So glad you guys are doing so good! Love the blog :)

    ReplyDelete