Sometimes I really question our sanity.... Roxy is still a puppy but often I find myself forgetting that as she appears very "grown up dog-like". That being said on more than one occasion as of late... She has snatched yummy goodness from the counter. This time it was all my baking goodies I had recently purchased from the store. :/ besides the fact it was a lot of chocolate items... I had bought my favorite chocolate chips... Ya know the kind you only buy every once and awhile. The big giradella kind. Errrr she ripped open the bag and her dog slober was all over it. So even though she didn't eat many I still didn't feel like keeping them. Sad day for me. She didn't even touch the regular nestle kind. Obviously she has good taste for chocolate..... Which she shouldn't right?? As chocolate is poison for dogs? Errr what's wrong with her? Oh wait I forgot about my most favorite M&M's (not my kiddos, the real candy coated kind) I NEVER buy them because I don't like eating artificial dyes and madi can't have them... Blah blah blah.... And the dog slobbered on that bag too. She must have eaten some because some had been spit out. They were all sticky and slimy. Yuck, and sad.
On a happier note... We have an ambulator! :) little mason man is officially walking all over the place. He walks with both arms sticking out to the side. So cute and funny. He thinks he is big stuff, especially when he climbs onto things.
Mason uses a binky at nap time and at church to keep him quiet. He doesn't really use one more than that... But if he sees one he will pop it in real quick! Well I had sent one through the dishwasher and was unloading it and I turned around to find this! So hilarious. I watched for while... Poor kid couldn't get it unhooked from the rack so instead just decided to suck on it right there. I was laughing so hard and he turned (with the binky still in) and gave me a stricken look like, "your laughing?!? This is serious, get my binky out!! Now!!"
This move right here makes mason feel like he is big stuff! He thinks he is so funny and he shouts for anyone to look and laugh with him.
The best part about this picture is how quickly it changed. They were both happy, and I turned around and thought "cute pic!" And took one and right after that madi was yelling and mason started crying. *sigh* but the pic makes it look like they were having such a great time. Not so much the case.
Madi is getting to be such a great big sister and a helper. When she wants to be she does an amazing job! She will play with mason and he just loves getting her attention. It can go the opposite way too and the 2 of them can be like oil and water.... But it's getting to be easier.... At times..... I think. :)
Here are the latest "madi-isms"
Stretching her arms over her head she says, "I'm trying to get my bones in the right spot!"
Oh man dad didn't take the mail! We forgot to ask him.
"That's otay we will just ask him when he comes back.... I always have good plans huh mommy?"
Mason is always wrong and I'm always perfect.
I wish I was like a dog and could poop.
* I'm not sure if this reflects more on how much roxy poops or how much the poor girl fights constipation. :(
Hooray hip hip! Hooray hip hip
We have been able to spend more and more time outside. Which makes me and everyone else happy. I hope the nice warm weather keeps coming. :)











Hey, I love your little updates. I wish I was more dedicated to my blog. I desperately try to post once a month too. So what carseat is it that you have for Mason? Looks like you like it since you bought it twice and seeing how I have to buy two, I figured I ought to get some ideas. I'm holding out buying the girls a convertible seat because....well maybe I don't want them to grow up. haha, but actually they are still pretty petite (like maybe barely hit 20 lbs this week). So we are inching upon that 22 pound mark and their little legs are growing longer so they are looking a little cramped in their seats now. I love the Madi-isms too. They literally make me laugh out loud. So funny. My girls are certainly getting some funny personalities, unfortunately, the funny parts seem to be when Delaney is chasing Paisley around the house trying to pull her hair out or push her over. Little stinker! Hope all is well!
ReplyDeleteDelaney chases Paisley?!? That's too funny! They are so cute and I love reading your blog and seeing how they are growing up too. :)
DeleteThe car seat is a graco nautilus 3-in-1. They work for booster seats too when you need it. I really like the cup holder and side pockets... Madi packs her stuff in the pockets and usually it's enough space for her toys on trips. Mason even uses the cup holder. However they are really heavy and hard to get latched down. I don't know how other car seats compare... But if you will have to move them frequently I don't think I would get this one just because it's so heavy and hard to maneuver. But once they are in they are nice and sturdy. They recline too which is nice for when they are little and sleep. Hopefully that helps a little? Oh they are also super easy to take apart and wash all the seat pads.... Which is super helpful! They did just recall the buckle because it gets stuck, but I already got a replacement. I like graco they seem to do a good job of making it easy to register and keep up to date with recalls. I didn't have a problem with mine sticking but they sent a replacement anyways. So good to hear from you! Can't wait to stalk you again on your blog. :)
That dishwasher picture is hilariously awesome. Priceless!
ReplyDelete