Sunday, June 1, 2014

Family Pics!

Lets go back in time like 5 years..... For our anniversary we were given a tri-pod. Awesome right? Well I used it twice and then packed it away in a nice safe place for future use. Fast forward 2 years and we moved.... Well tri-pod was lost and no where to be found. While I was pretty positive we couldn't have lost it, I had no idea where it was. Fast forward another 3 years and we moved again, and lo and behold we found the tri-pod. 
So I say let the fun begin. And Brian says, really? fun? ha ha ha
I forced my family into doing a very short and painless photo shoot. It really honestly lasted maybe 10 mins. But now that I have found the tri-pod, and I have this awesome camera, we shall be taking many more of these great family photo shoots.. So feast your eyes on what our family looks like now. :) Minus the cat.. Panda doesn't go outside. Maybe by Christmas her and the dog will be better friends and we can all be one happy family in one room for a pic. :)


Take one: EPIC FAIL as I sat right in front and blocked the view.

Much better as we can see everyone now.

The best one we got because the dog got put inside... We were less scared of her taking out the camera.

Madi did this one all by herself

Hard to get the Mason man to smile. It was right after church and he was ready for a nap.

The girls!

I love this picture. Brian ran fast to stick Mason right in front during the last timed shot.

And some more of my cute children having fun in the beautiful sun.

Yes, I still love feet pics.

He thought he was being oh so funny

She can now pump on the swings all by herself and it makes everyone this happy! :)

Water always makes everything more fun

A look at the back of most of our house... Never got around to finishing the tour of our house... Maybe someday I'll finish that one. We need some flowers or something back here... Something with color!

Farewell!

1 comment:

  1. Lol, that first one is too funny. I'm pretty sure we have a few of those. Great pictures-so so cute! What kind of camera do you have? We're in the market for a new one.

    ReplyDelete