Monday, November 3, 2014

Buckle down because it's familpy picture time!!


 I received my cd with all our family pictures on it! Well obviously not ALL of them, but the ones that were worth keeping! I was pretty excited about it! It was the first time we had ever had a family photo shoot with just our family with a professional photographer. Looking back on it now I would change 2 things: 1. I would bring little treats that make no mess for the kiddos... like tic tacs or something and 2. I would put Madi in pants. :)
Mason was such a stinker.... there was a lake and TONS of geese and ducks and he wanted NOTHING to do with sitting for pictures. We were constantly chasing him down to pull him back for pictures... And therefore he wasn't the happiest in the pics. And Madison, I should have known better than to put her in a dress... she doesn't have much interest in keeping her undies from showing... so we had a hard time keeping her sitting without seeing up her dress. But otherwise I was happy with how they turned out and I think we got some keepers. :) E-Marie photography was awesome and She did a great job of trying to keep our kids attention(that is no small feat if you have ever met my kids) And you can find out more info on her and her business by going to here. So all of these pictures are copyrighted so make sure and give credit to eMarie photography if you share them, and link it back to her website which is e-mariephoto.com. :) Now sit back and enjoy because there are like 78.... and then please let me know your favorites... because now I have to job of deciding which ones to print and hang up. :) Because lets be honest 78 pictures of us in my house hanging up is a lil' overkill. ;)







































































































1 comment:

  1. These are just the most beautiful and adorable things I've ever seen! I'd say you got some keepers! You're gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete