Lets their child be independent
Tapes the "gas" down so their child can go because they won't push the button themselves. :)
Allows their child independence, to do things their own way.
Allows their children to feel the wind in their hair.
Lets go and doesn't hang on too tight. :)
Hee hee what a goof... So I posted a while ago about how we bough Madi this great gift (or so we thought) but she wouldn't push the button because it scared her. Well a few months later she liked to ride the thing but I had to push the button for her.... Not all that fun for me... So Brian had this great idea to tape down the button... OH MAN. I wish I would have done that earlier. Madison had SO MUCH FUN! Oh my... just in case you can't tell by her face in some of these pictures she was having the time of her life. There were a few times I got a little nervous... she would let go and stand up... "Look mom no hands!!" I blame that completely on her dad. ha ha ha ....
She had a little burn out.... Dad had to come and give a little push...
We do have matching boots I promise but I let her pick her shoes when we go outside to play and she loves to wear a pink and a brown boot... I don't know why...
This my friends is the face I see very frequently.... Ha ha ha you see she has so much fun, runs around, and then when she gets tired she comes and tells mom... "I'm so tired can you carry me for a little while?"
After a small nutritious snack she was ready to go.. Ha ha ha
She loves to splash in the mud, and especially throw rocks in and make splashes... those splashes many times end up on her... THAT is what makes the splashes EVEN better!!
I tried to get them both to smile... It is really hard to coordinate... :) But i promise both of them LOVE the tractor. :)
After a long afternoon and lots of excitement it is time to head home
Hee hee... That is her daddy's helmet.. Obviously she really likes to be like him.
oh my goodness that is THE cutest thing i think i have ever seen!!!
ReplyDelete