Monday, March 3, 2014

It's a snow day!

We got a ton of snow the end of February and first day of March... I think total we got about 12-14 inches.. Craziness... It has also been SO COLD! It was below zero for a few days and made me realize how glad I am to not be in ND. :) Also made me realize how excited I am for spring and to be able to play in our back yard. Here are some pics of the frigidness and the snow. 



Just an update on how big Roxy is getting




She was helping Brian shovel and would shovel a scoop and then try and lick the rest of the snow off.

This one doesn't mind the snow at all, or the cold... In fact I think she was loving life!


A little romp for the big dog!



And this is where Mason and I stayed... nice and warm inside. :)
Not as brave as Madi and Brian... We stayed inside where it was nice and warm.
Mason's birthday bash pics are coming up shortly! Stay tuned! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment