Sunday, August 16, 2015

May 2015

Well it seems I have pretty much failed at keeping up to date... so here goes a brief summary since May......
The rest of May went a little like this....

Instead of going on an anniversary vacation... (on the 16th Brian and I had been married 7 years) we split up and went separate ways.... Ha ha Kind of funny.... Brian headed to Utah to celebrate the first birthday our a nephew and I went to Florida with my mom for a gluten free retreat!

I had so much fun with my mom! It was great to be around a group of people who all had "weird" ways of eating... and not be judged for being skeptical to eat something. We had a lot of laughs, some awesome yoga and relaxation... and then tons of great GF food!

Can't go to FL without getting your feet sandy!! 

These little guys were all over! I was having fun and scared watching them...

This is one of those gecko things behind the bench... big brave mama trying to get a peek!

This is Jennifer Fugo... she is amazing and talented. She also let me do a guest post on her website which was huge! 

Last day..... :(
 The rest of May was spent trying to get seeds planted and enjoying the spring weather! It was gorgeous and beautiful!! These pics are from out at the plant where Brian works... he has managed to create a fun little track for us to ride bikes on as well as a nice little spot for a garden!!







Here is a not so big success with the waffle maker! I thought I had this one recipe down pat... and then we ended up eating it off the waffle iron... less than ideal... but still tasty!

He was so grumpy.... sometime I just have to show pics of his grumpy nature... ;)

 Madison also finished at the Kindergarten Readiness center!! So she totally rocked pre-school... twice! :) She had so much fun... the top pictures are from her time at Noah's Ark and that preschool which was 3x/week for 1/2 day.... and then the bottom pictures are from the Readiness center! Crazy how much she changed!

 We had a YW garage sale to help earn funds for Girls Camp and trek. It was so hot and sunny!!! Madison LOVED going through all the treasures and finding her own style! ;)
 I found this awesome old golf card from an incredibly old golf bag!
 Aaaand I got INCREDIBLY sun burnt!! Ouch..... Some coconut oil and aloe vera were my best friends for like a week after!!

May was fun, busy and beautiful weather! It introduced us to the hot summer months quite well! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment