So I'm really enjoying my new phone and it's awesome I can lie in bed and update my blog with the daily happenings... So these pictures show what happens when the time changes!! Some people don't like it but we love it!! Madi somehow over winter decided the four wheeler was a great thing!!! Yay for us! Finally a year later she uses the toy that we bought thinking she would love it from the beginning. Anyways she does it all by herself... No taping the throttle down or anything!! :) Brian started prepping the area we deemed "flower garden" :) we shall see how it turns out.
The bucket over the head pictures well... Here is the story: madi had an accident and I told her she had to go to the bathroom and get changed. ( potty training update is for later) well I'm cleaning up the spot and I realize it is super quiet. Well that's never good.... So I peaked in the bathroom and I started just laughing! So I had to go get my phone and take a picture. I was so happy to find all that had happened was the garbage can got dumped out. :) not too big of a mess. :) I can handle that! :)





No comments:
Post a Comment