Friday, March 9, 2012

A new way to blog!

So as many of you know, Brian has been very anti smartphones... Well I had been looking at an iPhone for sometime and debating whether it was really worth it. I wanted to do it but couldn't seem to pull the trigger. So on a Saturday I went with the youth to a stake activity and I was gone all day. But when I got home there was this ringing and I found an iPhone hidden! My hubby went and got it for me! To my surprise and delight he got himself one too! So we have joined a new age!! And joined the smartphone family. Anyways I'm trying this out and seeing how well it will work to update my blog. So below are some of the fun things we've done recently. Today was beautiful and in the 60's so we enjoyed the park and got some riding in too! Awesome day. Other pictures are fun cookies we made and random stuff at home. I hope you enjoy!! Happy spring to you!! Hopefully it stays? :)

2 comments:

  1. yeah for smart phones!!! we totally just joined the family also and we love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pics! I haven't caved on the smartphone thing YET, but i just got an iPod touch = fun camera/instagram times :)

    ReplyDelete