Mason tried out madi's car seat. Maybe you think I'm a horrible mother for putting my 20lb kid in a forward facing car seat...
I have my reasons... And they are much to long to explain. Just know there were reasons that I justified it. Right or wrong....
Anyways I thought he looked so grown up! Can't believe he will be one in a few short weeks.
This girl has always loved puddles. I don't know if she has ever passed them up. She went through 2 pairs of boots and 3 pairs of socks. We need to find some water boots quick! She grew out of her ones from last year.
Roxy looks skinny and tall here. She really is growing so fast. It's hard to believe.
I love this pic. Too cute!
This girl has always loved puddles. I don't know if she has ever passed them up. She went through 2 pairs of boots and 3 pairs of socks. We need to find some water boots quick! She grew out of her ones from last year.
Roxy looks skinny and tall here. She really is growing so fast. It's hard to believe.
I love this pic. Too cute!
Saturdays like this make weekends awesome. Glad we had such nice weather and it made me hungry for some spring!! Can't wait to see when it come here in the banana belt of MT. It's been awhile since I could feel like spring would arrive before June. :)







No comments:
Post a Comment