We made heart shaped crayons for her classmates. Super fun and she loved them and sounded like her class did too. I was just happy to have something besides dye filled candy to hand out. :) being dye sensitive has brought a whole new meaning to holidays too.
But over all it was fun. Here are some pics from making them.
She painted a lot. Like 50 pictures. Then decided it was time to help with the crayons.
She wrote all of her classmates names.
That's them cooling.... It was super fast becUse it was like -20 outside.
She painted a lot. Like 50 pictures. Then decided it was time to help with the crayons.
She wrote all of her classmates names.
That's them cooling.... It was super fast becUse it was like -20 outside.
I also signed up to take cookies. I knew there would be a lot of dye... So I made special pink cookies with sprinkles that were dye free. :) so glad people are so crafty and post their creations online so I can find anything I need. :)
Mason is growing growing growing. :) he is really cruising and getting into everything. He knows the "no-no's" and crawls super fast if a door or cupboard opens to one of the forbidden items. His favorite right now.... The toilet. Yup nasty... But he knows the sound of the door opening and wherever he is, when we are downstairs he will take off carling as fast as he can to head towards the throne. Maybe he likes it so muh because he never really gets a chance to check it out? I don't know. Gross all the same.
Also he took his first steps on Tuesday 2/11. That was fun! He will stand on his own all the time now, and can even squat down and pop right back up without holding on to anything. He is eating tons of food... But a favorite is black beans and ritz crackers. He will mow down on those as if he hasn't been fed in days! So funny.
This is something he does a lot but I'm having a very hard time capturing it. He will put an object in his mouth and take off with it still in there and get to his destination and then start playing with whatever toy he packed. So funny!! But so hard to get a picture. Madi's markers are favorites....
Valentines day was Friday, so no work or preschool so we got to start the day out right with pink pancakes!!!( Dye free) beets are magical for coloring things. :)
Oh and some sprinkles on top. Because everything tastes better with sprinkles right? :)
Here is the big boy standing for a pic!
Another attempt to catch the packing off a toy... Not so successful.
We love that roxy is a gentle giant... Just like we read about... Happy that she lets mason crawl all over her and she barely moves.
I was trying to get their attention I thought this was a good pic to show roxy's growth.
That's our February so far!
















No comments:
Post a Comment