Thursday, February 6, 2014

Roxy.... Oh my roxy...

We got a dog. I've mentioned this before... Not new news. Pretty sure I also mentioned I thought we were out of our minds to do it. Well I still think we mad a mistake..... That being said, she's pretty awesome and as much as I struggle fighting her and her 60 lbs. I love her and I'm glad we bought her. :)
Madi and roxy napping together. 
Mason and roxy have a pretty sweet relationship worked out. He gets to toss his food overboard, roxy gets a treat and I don't have to mop up any food! A win for everyone. :)
But we don't let this happen very often... Don't judge, or stop judging. Ha ha
This is the only one in the house that roxy always listens too. Panda rules the dog. Quite well actually. Roxy would like to play with panda so badly you can feel the energy burning off her... Panda would like to scratch roxy's eyeballs out and her emotion is so strong you can hear it from the opposite corner of the house. But panda keeps roxy in check and roxy burns off a lot of energy trying to get panda to play with her. Win win :)
Some people have dog beds.... We just have a lovesac. :) Roxy decided to make this her resting place and it makes me giggle. It's perfect, like they were made for each other. Roxy will be ginormous and in the way and our lovesac is ginormous and in the way. So I let it happen. :)

In case you've been in withdrawal for madi-isms here is a good one for you. 

Madi had a fun sparkly dress on, and it was new so she was twirling and carrying on and on about how pretty she was. Then she said, "this is just like my dress to get married in! Is this my wedding dress??" I told her no because there were a lot of things that had to happen before she got married. Like grow older, go to school go to college, go on... Then I get cut off and madi says, "ok you can quit talking now. I'm done listening"
Alrighty then.... Good chat. 

They are crazy! It was so cold outside!!! Like -15 and they decided to go hot tubbing. But they had fun!

It's a good day. :)

1 comment:

  1. At least she's honest. And lets you know she's done listening. Cute!

    ReplyDelete