This kid has so many funny traits. He turned 4 this month! CRAZY to think that we have been a family of 4 for that long! BUT we wouldn't change it and love it. Even with all the crazy. This little guy is HILARIOUS. So full of spunk, compassion and sensitivity.
He LOVES his avocado.. he would eat it all day every day if he could. If I had to sum him up as he has turned 4 I would say his eyes speak 10x what his words do. His eyebrows go and speak with so much emotion. Love his adorable faces. He jibber and jabbers when he can't get the words out fast enough. He speaks pretty well, but definitely still has some moments where he can't get english out fast enough so... out comes "mason verbiage" and he will rattle things off faster than fast... but no one REALLY knows what he's saying. He LOVES his matchbox cars. He loves monster trucks. And he loves Paw Patrol. He really enjoys movies. When he gets to watch a movie he locks in ;) You have to come in every so often and step between him and the tv and tell him to BLINK. He's 4 and on his way to being 5 and I'm pretty happy he's made it this far ;) We love the little man.
For the birthday boy's big day (well a few days later..) we headed to the trampoline park in Billings! :) It was SO much fun. The kiddos loved it. It was only our 2nd time and they so enjoyed themselves!
We had some present opening! Mason got THE PAW PATROLLER!!!! I feel like as parents this was a total win. Ha! He so loved it!!! And it's continued to be a huge hit!
You can always tell whose birthday it is NOT. ;) Bless her heart. It's so hard to watch others open presents....
But it all turned out okay! Everyone got to play eventually.
This.... this was just AWESOME! ;) Do you see that GROSS looking black blob in the dish?!?!? Mason wanted some brownies... so being the "awesome" mom I am ;) I bought a boxed brownie mix ;) Solid option right!?!? Yea..... while I am STILL not exactly sure what went wrong... there was definitely something that went wrong. It cooked in an 8x8 pan and when I pulled it out I just dumped it into the dish to cool so I could toss it! SO gross looking.. Poor Mason... SO.. we busted out some ice cream ;) And plopped a candle in it and called it a win!
And I think he felt like it was an okay thing ;)
ON the other hand... another thing that perhaps makes me less happy is this ..... yea.... Not sure what happened when I asked for brunette streaks and somehow came out with RED... like actual red... sooooooo when I let the hair dresser know, Hey miss... so, when I said brunette and now have red!?? What's the plan. She let me know "It will fade ;) Chillax lady. Wash your hair with laundry detergent and let it sit for awhile and wash it a few times with the detergent." For real!?
We got a SUPER fun package in the mail from Great Gram! It was SUCH a big hit.. both kiddos were in LOVE. Madison got this fun art kit... She was in Heaven. Pencils, crayons, chalk, paint... OH man. She has been found sleeping with it even. Ha! She's so so so in love with her new set of writing/coloring tools! And Mason! This car shooting bath tub launching set has made him the happiest boy in the world! We immediately had to end up in the bath tub and test it out. It has this cool little car that sits on a ramp and you squirt water at a bucket which as you squirt you send the car down the slide, the bucket fills with water which makes it tip setting the car shooting off the ramp. Hilarious and awesome. Look at those cute happy faces.
Everyone needs a picnic now and then ;) We are anxiously awaiting spring!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment