Sometimes I groan at my children... I know... terrible right? But come on.. sometimes.... when you've asked 17,893 times for them to COME... or do something... and then JUST when you are about to lose your cookies.... you find them doing this.... SO sweet... And you remember why you should never groan at them. :/
These kids crack me up! Mason is always SO happy and smiley... and Madison would literally feel it a tragedy if she were left without a book... and she takes them everywhere and will read everywhere. She LOVES books... and it makes my heart so happy!
Her panda kitty. These two... such buddies.
Madison started a business. She kept asking us for money ($0.50 here and $3.00 there...) and so we decided she should have to earn it herself and she took it upon herself to create a business. She was going to sell book reports for $0.50 a piece so she could buy popcorn for a class mate who the school sells popcorn for to raise some funds. I was quite impressed by the open sign ;) And on the back it says Closed!! Ha!
Ice cream treat from neighbor Toad!
I wish I could make my hair look like this everyday.... but alas... this is probably the only time it will look like that!
The many faces of Mason.....
He LOVES sleeping in a sleeping bag. We actually can't get him to sleep in the bed with sheets.... So on top of his bed sits a sleeping bag, sometimes two.... and he shoves ALL his blankets into the bottom and curls up and goes to sleep.
This had me rolling... there is a bettle on Madison's wall... This was her approach to handling it... She is so my daughter! ;)
And at this point I had to step in and help out.. as she freaked once she realized there was no where for her to go with the trapped battle... muah ha ha ha....
CHURCH!! These 2 at church.... Some serious fashion sense ;)
I bought Madison this lightweight shirt... very much an "active wear" shirt. She immediately put it on and headed downstairs to workout. It wasn't until this day that I was grateful they cared. I watched my kiddos get a workout in and feel pretty awesome about themselves. Most days I see all the wrong I do and the bad habits they have picked up from me, but this day I saw a few good habits that perhaps they are learning along the way as well... And I was so happy. ;) Even if it was while I was eating some ice cream watching them work out ;P
Look at those SHAKES too! So impressed....
This kid and his avocado.... it's a good thing Costco sells ginormous ones in a bunch! I think he would eat avocado on just about anything....
I love watching Mason play with his little matchbox cars. They are just to fun to see how he lines them up, crashes them, pulls them, tows them, loads them... and so on.... EVERY day we have at least a 10 minute "sit down in the sun to play with cars" moment. Just too cute!

The MANY different styles of Madison! I don't know if she will go into fashion, but I will LOVE to see what comes of all her awesome and crazy outfits!! :O
Because sometimes reading in your bed isn't enough... it just has to be in the linen closet after you have pulled EVERYTHING out and piled it on the floor below ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment