Sunday, April 16, 2017

Happy Easter!!!

Easter week has brought some super fun stuff our way!! Mason received a super fun (BUT WHOA so loud) toy from Gram and Pappy... he's loving the firetruck and Paw Patrol at the moment!

Madison set up an "office" in my office so she can "work" with me! And I have to say I love it! I won't lie, she doesn't really "work", but boy she will power through some books and I am ALWAYS game for that!



 Mason and I went to the zoo one afternoon! It was seriously SO much fun. I LOVED it!! It was a gorgeous day and we spent about 2 hours just wandering around looking at the different animals and playing on the playground. It's fun to have some special trips with just him! Good memory makers..

He was slightly disappointed there was no Elephant... or Polar bears... :o Hee hee!!




The map was his favorite part! He loved checking his "watch" and then reading the map! 










My kids love mud and you know it's been a really fun time when this walks into your house :O 

Bless his heart he was just so proud of himself ;)



 THIS KID! Oh my goodness... I can't even shop for him... he will only wear CERTAIN pants and shirts... and unless they are proven favorites he won't wear them... which as you can imagine is a wee difficult if proven favorites don't exist yet as he's grown out of all his clothes! LOL! AY... so I took him to Target and we looked at EVERY single pant that would have fit.. we bought 2 pairs... a pair of jeans (which I'm not even entirely sure he will wear... and a pair of RED pants! ... ah.... We shall see ;) )


We headed to Scheels this week. This place could be an all day adventure for the kids! They LOVE it.. between the fish, the statues, the picture spots and play area I mean ... all day isn't even enough time! They even got to see the scuba diver feed the fish! That was just too fun!





We were on a walk and this cute pup decided to tag along.. as you can see Madison feels bad for him and was sure we needed to keep him... He had a nice collar but no tag, and went running off after a good 20 min petting session... so I'm pretty sure he knew where home was! But he milked the empathy from these two!


 This kid makes me giggle... nuf' said ;)

 I've learned if my house is dirty and I ask my kids to clean up.. this is what happens.... They read... and will read for an hour or more... and then I am able to clean the house. I call it a win win ;)






Easter Festivities!!!






Easter baskets!





 Church!


Easter egg hunt! Madison was so sweet and was finding way more than Mason but would re-hide them for him and he was so pleasantly surprised when he found the one she had placed RIGHT in his pathway... Sometimes they surprise me and make my heart melt.












Sometimes kids take pictures.... and they are just awesome ;P Ok... or maybe this is just proof I actually am present as often I'm not in the pics ;) 

 LOOK WHO GOT A SELFIE STICK!!! I feel like after 9 years of marriage and COUNTLESS arms length pics... this is monumental....




Boys throwing rocks in the canal..... Mason comes up to it and is like, "OH! This is my favorite thing EVER!" And proceeds to chuck rocks into the water.... make splashes and repeat. FAVORITE THINGS.....





A fun little Sunday walk! Kids ride bikes and we walk. It was a GORGEOUS day! 



The rock collector!!! All the white and pink rocks... she would literally keep them all.

 And he would literally splash in every puddle he could find. EVERY SINGLE ONE



No comments:

Post a Comment