Sunday, April 2, 2017

It's the little things that one day will be big things

THis... my friends is the New and Improved system for Laundry... Yes... I call it... "I give up". There is simply no more pressure to keep clothes neat and tidy fitting in drawers.. they simply have to make it to a box now... One is for things that go on the top half of her body, one for things that go on the two legs... and one for pajamas and underwear. We shall see how well this works.... 



 This is what Mason and I get to do in the morning when Madison's at school! Puzzles... this kid LOVES puzzles! And he LOVE LOVE LOVES "bamming" the pieces into place!


Our neighbor Clarissa brought me this AWESOME treat! It was hands down one of the BEST salads I've ever had and I even got the dressing recipe from her! SO excited! And the green smoothie was so refreshing... I took this pic and saved it mostly in hopes to replicate it ;) I feel like I could eat this a lot this summer!


We are now members of the BMC... Billings Motorcycle Club and it's proving to be a huge perk! We went 3 times in one week! Unheard of for us, so I think .. as it's only April 2nd... that's a huge win! Love the idea of kids being outside and active ALL summer long! Family fun right?! 

We took tinfoil dinners and had a picnic on Sunday and the other days just rode. Madison is REALLY starting to love it and will just go lap after lap on the little pee wee track. It's super cute! Mason... well..... he's still terrified to do it by himself.... but he LOVES to ride with someone! So he straps on his helmet and will go on his strider on the pee wee track. He's super great about pulling WAY over for Madison as she comes through ;) 
AND ... the VERY best part... to put on his helmet he flips it over on the ground so the top of the helmet is resting on the ground... bends over to place his head in the hole and then stands up holding onto the straps and pulls it into place! HILARIOUS... I'm going to have to try and get a video of it sometime!









Little miss is Too Cool For School ;) This was "I Want to be" day.. and she tried to picked between a teacher and RockStar.... HILAROUS... she was so torn.. really wanted to be a teacher but couldn't find the "RIGHT skirt".... so naturally the next option would be RockStar. ;) Boom. Life goals! Love this little spicy gal!


This POOP Book... yes... it's a book ALL about Poop. And it's his favorite. We read it in the bathroom.. on the couch and at least 3 times a day! My favorite part.... when we get to the page where it talks about how everyone poops... princesses, soccer players, birds, fish, and ants.... and according to Mason.... ants poop "meatballs"..... LOL! It shows these tiny little poop dots.. and in his eyes... they are "meatballs" ... naturally....





I had a meeting at the park with some of my other Book mommas so the kiddos got to play at an AMAZING park! They loved it and the park was amazing!!! 





General Conference.... We LOVE us some General Conference... for like the first 15 minutes... then things happen... so notice picture one... so nice... everyone is happy and on the couch....

3 talks in the house is messy... (why is the vacuum out you ask?? well spilled snacks from the conference cups of course)... 1 bloody nose... and 1 child pushing the buttons of the other by using her hair supplies...


 5 talks in... still have a bloody nose and we are grumpy about it......


Rest hymn.... now little man is cutting off circulation to his feet ;P I'm convinced there is a reason why they put the talk geared RIGHT towards mommas and small children second in line....

Or perhaps ALL the talks were geared right to us... but we just didn't hear or couldn't focus on them ;)

Thank goodness for internet and replays! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment