We have enjoyed some serious time at the parks recently!!! LOVE us some sunshine and green grass!!
I'm in a current challenge group and for 21 days I'm on the 21 DFX ;) 21 day fix extreme.... This was week one... and I'm already in love all over again. It's amazing how much better I feel, more productive I am, and happier we all are when I go the extra mile to meal plan and just eat and exercise... Just getting out and moving and taking the time for me!
So one night I made chicken alfredo with spaghetti squash and goats milk.... it was SO yummy!!!
Mason wasn't TOO sure at first and after trying it he decided it was pretty tasty too....
Madison wasn't such a fan.... nor did she want to try it ... But she did love my elk tacos! With spinach ;)
Mason has moved from drinking shakes... to really just eating the powder straight... :O Tell me how that works?!?! He will wash it down with some water?
And he's been a great work out buddy when I'm slacking and didn't get up early enough to get it done before getting Madison off to school!
Pretty sure it's my favorite when he rocks the green head band! I LOVE it.. makes me giggle every time... And then this is what usually takes up the last 10 mins... just reading... I LOVE the amount my kids enjoy to read.
I used to give them my phone when I would need to finish getting MY stuff done.... but it's changing into more and more time they just READ! I attribute it to 1) Books are everywhere... :O and 2) I'm just taking more time to just sit and read with them... they are loving it and I am too.
I have to post a sweaty selfie in my CG.. and so here's this weeks take!
When you are all in.... you are all in.... The rice bucket.... who knew it could be SO fun?!?!?
I asked Brian to go on a walk.... this is how he met me.... LOL! Made me giggle.....
BUT our hot tub has BLUE LIGHTS! SOOOOOoooooo after swimming a bit... it got a little darker and I turned on the lights and they quite literally thought the sea was calling them. AND best part! They both sang the Moana song..... <3 TOO much cuteness....
Madison is doing the 12 mile club right now, so we have been getting up extra early to get her to school even earlier so she can get extra laps in! She's such a trooper.... and on Friday we got there at the perfect time, and she even got to run with her teacher which made it an extra win! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment