Every great Sunday has one cat nap...
Our kitty Panda is quite the cat. As you can tell life can be pretty rough during the afternoon hours of the day. Full of sunbathing, and cat naps. I remember on my mission we would leave our house after lunch and walk by these cats. Almost always it was super hot and almost always these cats were napping. My trainer said, "Ah to be a cat would be amazing" I didn't fully understand why until I too had spent 18 months being extremely tired everyday and working hard from sun up to sun down... From then on I realized how great it would be to have the life of a cat...
It was a beautiful day today and so amazing outside. We all went out to enjoy it. Madi hung out with dad on the snow blower and 4 wheeler, and I did the "cat thing" and basked in the warm sun! and took some pictures! It was a great day!!
This is probably one of my favorite pictures! I think it says a lot without saying anything..
Once again we got the straight non-expression face, but she sat on Brian's lap for about an hour... just making laps pushing snow...
Honestly we don't let our child just eat snow off of our shoes... but I had to get a picture of it! Seriously!?!? What is she doing? We laughed pretty hard... I mean really! What a little spaz....She loves snow and I will sometimes bring in a bowl of snow and let her make a very big mess on my kitchen floor... It is very fun for her and she loves it... just really messy for me to clean up... and devestating for her at the end as she hasn't figured out that cold snow melts in a warm house thus dissapearing...
P.S. grandparents rest assured your grandchild is safe and is not forced to eat off the floor. :) Just so you don't have to wonder...
Ashley this is wow great. I do like the name. We will definitely be checking this out. Madison is the cutest and smartest little girl ever!
ReplyDeleteman im so surprised you even venture outside with all of that snow man!!
ReplyDelete