What can I say about this??
Little Madison has a feddish with my sunglasses, and she loves to wear them. It works out great because her baby blue eyes keep her from being able to see... So today she was able to keep her eyes open! It was great.. until her little nose started to fog up the sunglasses, then she took them off and we were back to squinting! But I got a picture to capture the moment! :) She looks really happy huh?
My little helpers! Madison does a great job of getting all the clothes out of the dryer and she LOVES cleaning the lint trap. Little panda.. she doesn't really help at all, but her and Madi have to compete at everything. Panda is usually faster but Madison has the last word.
Like I said. The last word... I just had to take pictures of the this.. However it was not as fun getting out as it was climbing in..
I don't think that I will continue posting this frequently, but because I have posted the last 3 days consistently it shows me how exciting our life is. Ha ha ha... While there is never any "big" news or something worthy of telling everyone, everyday Madi reaches mile stones and Brian and I grow closer together. I find it very funny that I could follow Madison around and there would always be pictures like this to post. I'm so blessed to have such a fun and exciting life. Not a life noteworthy of shouting it from the rooftops but it is fun everyday, and new and exciting things happen all the time.
No comments:
Post a Comment