Some wait for their snow to melt.... We however do not. We move it! Ha ha ha I think this was the best idea ever. Brian used the tractor to push the snow out of our "front yard"! It was amazing.. the next couple of days we saw the ground where we will plant grass and have a real front yard... But it snowed again. :(
Yay!! Don't you see the fun potential in this here front yard?!?!
Madi and I watched and I let her play in the puddles that were forming. Part of the reason Brian started to move the snow. We had a huge pond right in front of our house! But he drained it and moved the snow to prevent it from happening again.... Hopefully ;)
Madi went to grandpa and grandma's and we went to Billings for the weekend! It was so lovely! No snow.. 50 some degrees! And we got to go to the temple! So very nice... It was a great weekend for us.
Tell me which picture is better? This is the one he took....
And this is the one I took... Obviously by whose arm is outstretched right? If I do say so myself I feel I have become quite the one arm outstretched picture snapper! ha ha ha
A picture without my arm in it!! WOW that never happens! Thank goodness for camera timers.
And like I said... the snow came back. I opened my door after a lovely weekend in Billings and this is how Monday morning welcomed us home... UGH.... Goodbye front yard.. I will see you in June. :( Ha ha ha but until then we stay inside for the most part and enjoy a warm cozy home.
Adieu until next time...
I'm glad you had such a nice weekend. You sure do have the snow yet. It is finally getting warmer here. It has rained several nights, but then a little cloudy with sunbreaks in the day time. Take care Love the blogs! G.Gram
ReplyDelete