Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The new bloggers!!

I have been reading blogs of my friends and I love their blogs... So I decided our family needed a blog instead of facebook! So here we are! The name "wow rowe" is to help all those who have a hard time saying our last name! :) Ha ha ha ... It was a suggestion from a good friend. I said cow rowe.. she said maybe wow rowe would be better... :) So here we are and I hope that this is as fun to do as it is to read!
Let me show you what we have been doing recently!
We go outside every now and then when it warms up enough... anywhere from 15 to 30 degrees is a pretty good heatwave and warm enough to go outside for us.
I plan to upload many more pictures and tell many more stories... This is a test run... So once I know how it goes I will get better at it.
Well for a first time blogger I hope this is acceptable!
Chau!!

No comments:

Post a Comment